Question: I would like to print new reports. If I click to Generate All Reports, will I be creating reports for everyone entered in the system?
Answer: No. Any action you take, such as creating updated producer reports, will only affect those producers and fields that have been entered by your login. If you are a county agent, you will be able to update all fields for your county, regardless of the log-in.
Question: Since the program is now on the Internet, does this mean that only producers with Internet access and an e-mail address will be able to participate?
Answer: No, the program is still available to everyone, regardless of their ability to access the Web. Options are available so that the county agent can enter the producer information, print out the producer report, and mail it to the producer just as in previous years.
Question: I've been asked by a rice mill in our county to provide them with an indication of when they can expect our rice to be harvested. How can I do that?
- Login to DD50 using the County Agent Log-in like you do when you are getting ready to process your reports.
- After a successful login, select the "Summary Reports" link in the main navigation.
- From the list of possible summary reports, select "Harvest." The report will now generate and prompt you to open or save the PDF.
You can follow these same steps to create any of the summary reports that you may need.
Question: As a county agent, I thought I would be able to see all of the reports produced in our county, even if a producer entered it himself (without going through our office). How come I can't see them?
Answer: There are two types of logins for DD50. One login is for producers and consultants, and the other is for county staff (secretaries and agents). EVERYONE in the county office must select to login by the Agent Login link. This is the login that will allow you to see all reports for your county. If you just select the regular "Log-in" option instead of the "Agent Login" option, you will see only the records you've entered, and not all the records for your county.
Question: I keyed the wrong county for a producer while adding fields. It should have been Prairie instead Pulaski. Did not realize it until reports were mailed to producer. How do I correct this mistake?
Answer: Try these steps:
- Log on to DD50 using the same method you usually use.
- Go to Producer Info.
- Click on the Field Information button next to the producer's name.
- Click on the Producer Information heading to expand out the producer’s details.
- Change the county name in the dropdown box.
- Hit "Save Producer" to save the change.
- To print the new reports, click on the "Generate All Reports" button.
Question: Where do I order DD50 cards to send out to participants for enrolling in the DD50 program?
Answer: New DD50 registrations are now handled exclusively online. You may direct the participant to the DD50 homepage where they may register as a new user, or you can register them yourself. If you need to add a producer to DD50 without needing a login for that producer, you can do so by logging in as you usually would, going to the Producer Info page and clicking the Add Producer button.